budak2 blurr yg comel...

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

tah lerr

when we first meet
you hold me close in your arms
your eyes tell me
how much you loves me more than just a words
you smile through night and day
as happy as i could ever dream
i'm longing to touch and kiss your warm softly lips
when it finally did, i knew i belonged in your arms
i have kiss you with all the tears
i hold you with all my love and heart
i meant every words i have said
i love you more than i could show
i love you with my heart and soul
love you more than you could ever know
soft, gently feelings of love
that i have from deep within me
your voice and your image is with me
and your love that i dream of
someone that would do anything for me
and i would do the same for you
just when i think of you, i just didn't know that
i would miss you as much as i do now
you have brought something into my life
love, tears, joy and good times that we share
ans yes......i love you more than you could ever know

thankz 4 reading...lau rajin comment2 la yer..jangan lupa tinggalkan link di shoutbox yer..

No comments: